1.Entrants must provide the following information when entering this competition: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and details of feeds currently used.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
3. This competition closes on 11th November 2012.
4. The competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees of TSM Ltd and HorseHage, its affiliates, agents and their direct family members.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must have their claim countersigned by a parent or guardian.
6. No trade, consumer groups or third party applicants accepted.
7. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
8. The competition can be entered by filling in an entry form from the HorseHage tradestand during 2012 at Badminton, Bramham, The Royal Highland, The Royal Welsh, Burghley or Your Horse Live, and posting in the special box provided on the stand. Entry forms may also be available at your local Mollichaff stockist.
Entries may also be posted to:
‘Extra Winter Feed Competition’
Mark Westaway & Son
Love Lane Farm
An official entry form must be used and illegible or incomplete forms will not be considered. Proof of posting before the closing date will not be accepted if entry arrives after the closing date.
9. There will be one winner drawn. This winner will receive a nutritional assessment for one horse or pony and, depending on type, temperament and workload, the horse’s diet will be planned and relevant Mollichaff and HorseHage products will be supplied for six months. The decision of the nutritionist will be final as to which products will be given and how much. The feed prize will be in voucher format for the winner to redeem at their nearest HorseHage/Mollichaff stockist. List of stockists can be found on the website at HYPERLINK "http://www.horsehage.co.uk" www.horsehage.co.uk
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternatives of equal value in circumstances beyond its control.
11. The winner may be required to take part in publicity for HorseHage and Mollichaff. By entering this competition you are agreeing to being added to the HorseHage database and may receive occasional communications from HorseHage and Mollichaf for marketing purposes. (We will not pass your details on to anyone else). After one communication you have the option to unsubscribe from mailings.
12. HorseHage Marketing Ltd's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
There is no cash alternative.
14. HorseHage Marketing Ltd reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in the opinion of the company, and if circumstances arise which are outside the company's control.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
16. The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by HorseHage Marketing Ltd.
17. The winner will be contacted by TSM Ltd when the competition closes.